- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
About Dr. Henry:
Dr. Richard Henry cares about family health and wellness and the well-being of parents and kids. He is friendly and outgoing, and easily creates personal relationships in all his activities.
Dr. Henry and the Chiropractic Natural Care Center specialize in Chiropractic treatment for children and families. He is very knowledgeable in the treatment and management of sports-related injuries and has treated professional, college, and high school athletes.
For many years Dr. Henry has treated members of the National Football League. His patients include track-and-field stars Carl Lewis, Olympic Gold Medal-winning sprinter, and Bob Beamon, Olympic Gold Medal-winning long jumper. In addition, Dr. Henry treats many high school and college athletes in the Greater Fort Lauderdale region.
Dr. Henry has extensive experience in treating families, young people, and seniors. His expertise, easy-going personal style, and strong communication skills create strong loyalties among his numerous satisfied patients.
Dr. Henry loves to work with young people, and treating children and adolescents is a large part of his practice. He and his wife have four kids, ranging in age from 1 to 9 years. Dr. Henry coaches his boys' football team, and also coaches local Fort Lauderdale baseball and basketball teams.
- University of Miami, Miami Florida. Bachelors of Science-1993
- Life University, Atlanta Georgia. Doctor of Chiropratic-2001
- American Academy of Manual and Physical Medicine, Manipulation under Anesthesia
- American Academy of Manual and Physical Medicine, Pain Management
- Licensed Acupuncturist
Memberships & Associations:
- Florida Chiropractic Association
- Wellness Chiropractic Association
- American Chiropractic Association
- World of Golf Fitness
- Broward Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Lauderhill Chamber of Commerce